Security and Data Protection Information
- All data is transferred via SSL/TLS.
- All passwords are encrypted in the database.
- Any uploaded documents or media are not directly publicly available, except as required by the software to function as intended. Files are stored utilizing Amazon S3 and only accessed by the rightful account owner, system administrators, or automated system administration scripts that verifies user authentication.
- Safeguards are in place to protect against threats such as SQL injection.
- We are hosted with Amazon Web Services, one of the leading hosting companies in the world and one that takes security very seriously. View their security information.